Code of Ethics
The management and employees of NUBIAN COMPUTING TECHNOLOGY INNOVATORS are committed to abide by this Code of Ethics. Their adherence to the Code signifies voluntary assumption of self-discipline above and beyond the requirements of law. Key provisions of the Code require that consultants:
- Safeguard confidential information
- Render impartial, independent advice
- Accept only those client engagements they are qualified to perform
- Agree with the client in advance on the basis for professional charges
- Develop realistic and practical solutions to client problems
This practice enforces the Code by receiving and investigating complaints of violations and by taking disciplinary action against any consultant who is found guilty of Code violation.